Creating a Sustainable Future Together
Caring for our Earth, Ocean, Nature, and Environment is the responsibility of all of Mankind. We cannot just think small, and only be concerned about the NOW. This simply is not our mindset, making our own personal lifetime comfortable. That’s NOT us! We not only have the responsibility to our children and grandchildren, but to the future generations who also want to enjoy life as we did. The precious time and moments, and healthy life on this special Earth, that we have inherited, is our obligation to pass on to the future generations.
It is our responsibility reducing the harmful effects of the growing population and human activity as much as find solutions for environmental problems that have occurred in the past and remediate Nature after catastrophic events that are damaging the life conditions on the Earth. BP Deepwater Horizon oil-spill is one of the most significant catastrophic events on Earth, and our technology is capable of cleanup and regeneration, and revitalization of our environment and ecosystem. This what we call “The Poseidon-Project”. Join us and we will make it happen. Please click here to get the short introduction of this project in pdf version.
It was one of the darkest days in the history of the ocean. The Deepwater Horizon disaster. In four months it will be the 10th Anniversary of this terrible catastrophe. Everybody knows about the oil-spill that brought not just the demise of 11 people, but the entire ecosystem of the Gulf of Mexico.
Our team knows very well the History of this catastrophic event, after all — we were there, boots in the water, ready to begin remediation. Our temporarily hydrophobic solution was offered to the powers that be, then our services were not procured because allegedly, according to the alleged experts — we were not prepared then. We realized this later, when the Corexit product was chosen as a dispersant and so-called solution for the problem. Tragically this dispersant caused another disaster. It’s a known fact that a significant volume of oil lays on the ocean floor and is poisoning the ecosystem continuously.
As a fresh study says, 10-26 million gallons of oil still exists on the bottom of the ocean. The oil is toxic and highly acidic and does not support any form of life. It’s not only scientists, but the general population who knows about the problem of the acidification in the ocean. The degradation of life by means of acidification is linked to extinction. Acidification is silently one of the major underlying generators of the problems.
In the last several years, we studied the procedures and cycles in the ecosystem, dedicated our time and energy to finding the ultimate solution, and thus perfected our technologies.
We combined two groundbreaking technologies, an organic enzyme and a bioremediation powder formula and formed a solution, that will not just clean-up, absorb the oil-sediment on the ocean floor, on more than 2000 square miles, but regenerate the bottom of the ocean, and the aquatic environment from the bottom to the top.
Our solution is scientifically proven, the logical approach is also understandable and acceptable. With a qualified partner, and organization and support, we can take actions immediately, solving the unsolvable.
Possible benefits and effects of the Poseidon Project:
- absorb and cleanup oil-sediment, toxins and bacteria while regenerating the aquatic environment
- eliminating acidic status of the ocean floor and continuing in the water body and on the surface
- revitalizing the water with essential calcium and oxygen, creating healthy PH-balance in the ocean
- stop coral disease and revive coral reef
- support, feed and optimize the operation of photosynthesizing plant-like organisms, phytoplankton
- optimize their operation in absorbing CO2 and transforming it into O2. More CO2 absorbed, more O2 released
- flourishing deep-water and ocean vegetation, life conditions
- major contribution to combat global warming
- additionally, through the formula detoxification and antibacterial properties, it provides great support against Dead-Zone in GOM, that formats in every Summer in GOM cause of nutrients, industrial and municipal wastewater, agricultural runoff through Mississippi River and other streams.