Eliminating of Soil and Oil Contamination
Ensynox organic enzyme has demonstrated its effectiveness in the cleaning and decontamination of soil. It is an organic solution that has been developed to deal with environmental pollution, as well as several types of soil contaminations to the strictest environmental standards in line with US, EU or World standards and regulations.
Concerning our ENSYNOX enzyme innovative product:
- Organic product of natural origin
- It is edible pure protein
- Human and environmentally friendly
- Does not have an irritant effect on the human and animal body (skin, eyes, respiratory system)
- Non-toxic, PH neutral, no adverse effects on either the human or animal organism or the environment
- No bacteria, no viruses, not a hazardous substance
- Reduces the risk of future health issues caused by chemical toxins
- Biodegradable and transforms oil, toxins, and chemicals into harmless, neutral material
- Supports and speeds up the regeneration processes of the soil
- Breaks down oils, fats (lipase), carbohydrates (amylase), proteins (protease), vegetable fiber (cellulase), chemicals
- Not only destroys, but keeps out harmful biological organisms
- Not sensitive even to highly toxic compounds (arsenic, cyanide)
- Provides a long-term solution, it is a systematic process
- Laboratory tested (A+++)
- Invention origin: Europe
In surface water or soil application in toxic soil Ensynox may be used together with Bra(i)nsynox.
In underwater application on the bottom, Bra(i)nsynox and Ensynox to be used together absorb oil- toxic and acidic-sediment.
Effective to Break Down and use for
- Disaster-Relief. The neutralization of harmful toxic substances that leak into the soil.
- Oil, fat pollution and petroleum products: gasoline, heavy oil, silicone oils, fuels, gasoline, petrol, kerosene such as oil derivatives
- Phenols: PCB, DDT, Carboxylic acids
- Wastewater infections returned to the soil
- Animal defecation infection in soil and turns it to fertilizer
- Handling all forms of infections and contaminations followed by hurricane, tropical storms or any other environmental disasters
Industrial environmental disasters caused by human activity that results in a negative effect on the environment, soil and ecosystem.